Friday, August 10, 2012

This is Jan's journal!  WOW!  Are these pages lovely, or what?  Gorgeous (and they are even ORANGE!  Yep...I think she's persuading me to actually LIKE orange.  
This is April's dragonfly.  I stenciled the scrollwork, first, then added the dragonfly later.  So fun.

Fern is April's, too.  How can you tell?  It's purple and teal, silly!!!

First Jan laid a raven template (that she made previously) onto a background.  She painted that orange.  Then she lifted the raven template and laid it face down onto this background (that had been made previously, and dried.)  Nice effect!
 I'm not sure, but I think this is Karen's background once she was done with all her painting.  But, actually, now that I look at it, I don't think it has enough red, brown or green on it to be hers.  That girl LOVES her earthy colors.     :oD
I think that this is Mary's Raven.  (Bear with me if I don't have things written by the correct photo.  I think I'm blogger-challenged.) 




Tried to put this pic of Jan clear at the bottom because it was taken later in the day....but due to my lack of control with this thing...it is HERE!  She is relaxing!  Job well done, Jan!!!

Karen commenting on how dirty her hands are already!   Well...dirty might not be the right work.  She color-ridden!!!  Wahooooo!


Pinky is all ready to go!  Mary loaned her a painting shirt...but it's kinda cool to painting in.  Perfect day for painting outside.  We had a blast!
 Mary is just getting started.  Not too painted yet, although you can see her shirt has been annointed!!!  Lots and lots of painting was had by all.  Such a fun day!

I think this is Pinky's Fern.  Turned out fantastic!!!  

I think this is Pinky's scrollwork.  So cool!  Love that teal & purple!  Oh, wait....maybe this is mine (April).    hahahaha!

This gorgeous work is Pinky's.  Isn't it fantastic!  So beautiful!

We took a break for lunch, and enjoyed it out on the deck.  We all brought our own lunch, but Karen provided us with lots of good snacks....AND watermelon.  It was delicious!  Thanks, Karen, for taking such good care of us!
Aren't these girls so CUTE!  Ohhhhhh, they are SO CUTE!!!!  (This will make Jan smile...huh, Jan?)   

No comments:

Post a Comment