Saturday, May 22, 2010

Kit and Marc's Art Work...




Mary said: I just have to send this picture of what Kit and Marc have been up to. They are doing something to surprise me and tonight I got to see half of it. We needed a gate for our new garden and they put their heads together and this is what they came up with for half of it. It is soooooo cooooooool! Marc is a welder and Kit welds too and between the two of them, they did the sunshine that I have put on things since I was in high school. I love it!...and I have only seen half of it :>))

5 comments:

  1. Wow! Too cool! It already looks fabulous, can't wait to see what else they do to finish it. That is really cool! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was just showing these pictures to Steve, he thought he was seeing double, he didn't know Kit has a twin brother. Really hard to tell them apart when they even have the same outfits on!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow - that is going to be a glorious gate when they get it finished. Looking really good.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can't wait to see it finished! Soooo cool! I've always wanted a nice gate. Oh, you are so blessed, Mary! And, yes, if Kit hadn't trimmed his beard, I would have had a hard time telling them apart from these photos. (except the one shows Marc's long hair) Really like how he spells his name.

    ReplyDelete