Thursday, May 6, 2010

PINK TUESDAY...




We had such a fun day on Tuesday at Pink's. There was a lot of laughing going on as we discussed various subjects and worked on our individual projects. It was May 4 and the deadline for our Challenge. The challenge was to make something that would be the size of a piece of computer paper. It could be any media...paper, painting, fabric, quilted, photography, etc.
I am going to start with mine so it will go to the bottom and someone else will end up at the very top. My favorite was My Favorite Cowboy...Roy Rogers. I really had fun with this and hope to put it in the Cowboy Room.

I put the close up upside down and couldn't remove it . Bear with me...

2 comments:

  1. Happy Trails, to you!! Gotta love that Roy! Will Kit let you hang this in your bedroom, Mary?

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's in the cowboy room as of yesterday :>))

    ReplyDelete