Saturday, July 21, 2012

Quick Post...

Jan has inspired me to hang my flags in the creating room upstairs and I love to see them hanging there.  They are the ones that we all did in this group and I cherish each one.

April finally got her prayer flags hung, out her kitchen window, on the back deck.   She will be able to see them every time she is washing her dishes, which I'm sure will be QUITE often.  (April writing under Mary's blog name for herself here.)  Hehehehehe!
Mary's kitty flag on the left, next is Karen's birdie flag, then April's scripture, next Pinky's birdie's on a limb, and, finally, Jan's heart flag.  I just love 'em!  Thanks, girls.

PLEASE SCROLL DOWN TO SEE JAN'S BEAUTIFUL HAND DYED FABRIC AND THE FLAGS THAT SHE HAS HUNG IN HER STUDIO AND OUTSIDE.

1 comment:

  1. Don't they look fine, hanging up there! I just love mine.

    ReplyDelete