Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Crafting at Karen's


Yesterday we gathered at Karen's.  Mary was designing and carving stamps right before our very eyes!

She seems to have a knack for this.  We are encouraging her to try making some to sell since she seems to enjoy it so much.  What do you think?  Would you buy stamps like these?  I'm sure we will post on the blog if she decides to try it, and you will have first chance at purchasing them if you are interested.

I didn't get any other photos of the groups work, maybe Mary did.  I did snap this one of two of Karen's pets.  That is Scrabble the cat and YumYum the pug, best buds.

The next post will be our final giveaway, so stay tuned.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. I SO,SO,SO think Mary should try and sell her hand-carved stamps on Etsy. What do you think?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would love to have my name added to the list for this giveaway. Love the journal what a beautiful job! Great Work.

    ReplyDelete