Sunday, December 24, 2017

Calendar pages for 2018

Every year for the past several years our group has made calendars for each other.
April's pages
 We eventually evolved into making individual calendar pages, 12 from each member, and then trading.
April's
 We lay all of one person's pages out and then everyone else takes turns picking one. 
April's
 We keep going around the circle until they are all picked.
Jan's
 Then the next person lays hers all down on the table.
Gwen's. I see she used some tags from our recent tag painting workshop.
 And everyone takes turns picking one.
Gwen's
 And so on.
Gwen's
 Until everyone has traded their pages away.
Pinky's
Pinky's
 We all end up with 12 pages by the others.
Pinky's
 Then we take our pages home and make a calendar out of them.
Karen's

Karen's

Karen's
I just put one up on my refrigerator each month.  I love having a new piece of my friend's art work to enjoy each month!  Each page is so unique and interesting.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you, Jan, for sharing! I LOVE all our work! So different, yet so special! I LOVE looking at every month!

    ReplyDelete